* A traveler said: "Friendly staff, the audio devices are easy to use really Nice experience for family with kids around 5 to 6 yrs old."
* A traveler said: "Very fun experience. Much chocolate and freedom to do what you want to do within the possible off course."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have had! The tour guide was gracious, knowledgeable (born and raised in Bruges). All of our stops were meaningful and of course delicious. We learned so much about Bruges along the way. Wow. Highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves food and is looking for a guide who knows their way around Bruges. Amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative and enjoyable tour of Bruges and the many lovely beers. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The boat tour of a Ghent was such a treat! Very informative and we got to see the whole city from the water!"
* A traveler said: "The entrance was easy to use, however not the best exhibit of Dali . It's centrally located (right in the main clock tower in town)"
* A traveler said: "Very good workshop, 3 kind of beers available for free (refill included), easy and tasty waffles :) thanks for all !"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the bike tour with Christophe a lot! It is so nice to cycle through this beautiful city with somebody who knows the best spots and stories. Christophe is funny and enthusiastic. We all had big smiles on our faces. Definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed through Brugge. Done by Nathan. He was a very enthousiastic and we learned a lot about this beautiful city. We can highly recommend to take a tour by Viator."
* A traveler said: "Sophie is the best! She prepared a Customized Nice route and hotspots by taking our allergies in account. She had interesting stories about the restaurants and historic buildings. We really enjoyed the foodtour and recommend everybody to try. Next trip is to Mechelen 😊"
* A traveler said: "We were given clear meeting instructions, the tour was started by information about the brewing process. The beers were well selected all delicious but in smaller portions so that we were still functioning at the end! The guide was knowledgeable with good English, a balance of history and beer, very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Interesting Exhibition, great views from above. A few steps up, then you can take the lift. But you have to walk downstairs."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an amazing tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about his hometown, Bruges! It was just my husband and me on the tour, so he catered the experience to our interests. We would definitely take a tour with Patrick again! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour through a tremendous city. Great explanation of historical facts mixed with nice surrounding stories. Did three tours of them, two in Brugge and one in Ghent, all great."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable, friendly and funny guide; good tour with decent bike. Would recommend anyone to try this out."
* A traveler said: "Crossing the river via the tunnel and escalator was a great experience. The view on the other side was worth and the ride back on the ferry was also nice."
* A traveler said: "THE best way to discover Antwerp when you have only a little time, the guide is local and well-versed in every part of his city's history and quirks, he made it a truly wonderful experience for all ages."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choco-Story, the Chocolate Museum
- SEA LIFE Blankenberge
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917
- Burg Square
- Red Star Line Museum
- Museum aan de Stroom (MAS)
- Yser Tower (IJzertoren)
- Historium Brugge
- In Flanders Fields Museum
- Belfry and Lakenhalle (Bell Tower and Cloth Hall)
- Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium
- Butcher's Hall (Vleeshuis)
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)
- Hill 60
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
- Market Square (Markt)
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp (KMSKA)
- Princely Beguinage Ten Wijngaarde (Begijnhof)
- Ghent City Center
- Bruges Beer Museum (Brugs Biermuseum)
- Grand Market Place (Grote Markt van Antwerpen)
- Menin Gate Memorial (Ypres Memorial)
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Alsace