Top Île-de-France Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
482 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to start Paris visit, so you can ride around the city to see everything from the bus before visiting individual places later... And it was really easy to exchange voucher for the ticket in the ticket office, and the bus was there right on time!"
* A traveler said: "The guide, Alex, sharing the history of the painting, sculpture, or Louvre with us. He was knowledgeable , answered questions and was helpful in recommending future visits."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was insightful, enthusiastic and a font of knowledge. He brought history to life in a way no travel book or history processor could hope to do, sprinkling in humor and keeping us on track for a full day of meaningful sights. Having personal headsets was a godsend as well. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Not having are COVID vaccination documents and the tour guide taking us to a nearby pharmacy for a rapid test. Pharmacist was on lunch break and after hearing our situation took time to rapid test us and enable us to go inside the palace. Disaster turned into wonderment!!!"
* A traveler said: "Directions were clear and concise, the driver was very knowledgeable and polite, he was happy to answer our questions and hear feedback. I would recommend the company highly. The vas was new and clean and the driver was sensible and cautious."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely worth the price to do this tour. We had a small problem finding the initial meeting spot, but once we were there everything was amazing! We loved being able to skip the line into the Louvre and being guided to the important works. The Seine cruise was nice and we got a voucher to hop on/off for 24 hours. We loved the Eiffel Tower and being able to go up to the second floor- really nice photo opportunities! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Paris"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing way to see Paris by river and how Parisians use the their city to enjoy life by spending the evenings socially along the river banks."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sophie, was amazing. Made the history really interesting and showed us how to navigate the gardens. Our driver was right on time on the way there and back."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The drive took a long time but Saint-Michel is a once in a lifetime sight that must be seen at least once in your life."
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed. It was worth the money. Thank you for making our trip wonderful! We highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "A dream came true. This was another experience out of my bucket list. I was able to celebrate my mother's birthday with my friends. The food and service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was a great tour guide. Very informative and offered fun and unique history notes. I highly recommend this bike tour - safe and you get closer to the top spots in Paris than from a car or bus. Best way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Hotel pick up was right on time and so convenient. Tito knew everything there was to know about wine and answered everyone’s questions. The three wineries were beautiful, and the champagnes and lunch were fantastic. I would go on this tour again if I returned to Paris."
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience. Our driver was excellent & kept us well informed. I would highly recommend. At our request he dropped us off at the Ritz."
* A traveler said: "This one best tours we’ve done US or other country. Longer than listed so plan accordingly. End of tour tasting of meat, cheese and wine more like meal than tasting. A must do."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 12th Arrondissement
- Quai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly)
- 10th Arrondissement
- Caveau de la Huchette
- Rue Mouffetard Market
- Academy of Equestrian Arts
- Musée Edith Piaf
- Musée de la Musique
- Pont des Arts
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)
- Palais Royal
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- Picasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris)
- Grandes Écuries de Chantilly
- 9th Arrondissement
- Canal Saint-Martin
- Au Lapin Agile
- Musée de l'Orangerie
- La Seine Musicale
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace