Located in the heart of St. James in the City of Westminster in London, Jermyn Street is one of London’s most historic and fashionable districts. Dating back to 1664, it was dominated by the Church of St. James and lined with houses, hotels, schools and taverns. Today, it has developed a reputation for high quality British artistry and craftsmanship and is home to the finest tailors, shirt makers, leather suppliers, food and wine merchants and art galleries in the city. It is also where you will find the 70 seat Jermyn Theatre, the smallest in the West End.
Named after Henry Jermyn, who is widely regarded as the founder of London’s West End, Jermyn Street has been home to notable Brits such as Sir William Stanley, Sir John Churchill, Sir Isaac Newton, William Pitt, Sir Walter Scott and William Gladstone.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Jermyn Street tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Jermyn Street 2020?
What's the best way to experience Jermyn Street ?
- Winston Churchill's London and The Churchill War Rooms - A Private Tour.
- Private Tour: London City Tour in a Vintage Car with Optional Champagne
- Fascinating Private Walking Tour of St James' & Mayfair with a qualified guide
- Private Full-Day James Bond Tour in London
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Salisbury
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais