Flowing right through the heart of central London, the Thames River offers a dramatic backdrop to the city's famous skyline with landmarks lining its shores. Walk along the riverfront from Westminster to Tower Bridge and you'll pass London icons such as the London Eye, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, Southbank, Shakespeare's Globe, and the London Bridge.
Ways to experience Thames River
Browse. Filter. Book.
London Super Saver: Royal Walking Tour Including Tower of London and Changing of the Guard plus London Highlights
Should I book Thames River tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Thames River 2020?
What's the best way to experience Thames River?
- Harry Potter Film Location Walking Tour & River Cruise
- Uber Boat by Thames Clippers - Single River Journey on the Thames
- Combi Ticket: Westminster Walking Tour, River Cruise & The Shard
- Premier Classic London Private Half Day Tour
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Salisbury
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais