From the historic Tower of London to the magnificent Buckingham Palace, London is full of iconic sights. But with kids in tow, you’ll want to keep them in mind as you plan your itinerary. Here are some of the best things to do with kids in London.
- Spot exotic animals such as gorillas, Sumatran tigers, penguins, and more at London Zoo.
- Discover the magic of Harry Potter with a walking tour of London's filming sites or a behind-the-scenes tour of Warner Bros Studio London.
- Treat the whole family to a day at LEGOLAND® Windsor.
- Pose for photos with One Direction, the Star Wars characters, and the queen at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- Explore London's award-winning museums, including the National History Museum, the National Science Museum, and the London Transport Museum.
- Take a ride on the London Eye and enjoy a spectacular bird's-eye view of the city.