South Holland Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing host!! Best tour we’ve ever been on. He made the whole thing very informative yet very entertaining"
* A traveler said: "Aquarium was amazing,Gorilla,baby elephant ..in general one of most beautiful zoo I have ever been☺️"
* A traveler said: "Great guide learned a lot of history went to places that people who took a tour through the ship did not see and highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Stephan was amazing! He even helped us navigate Rotterdam after our tour! Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our hotel and walked to the boat that took us to Kinderdijk. We walked around and viewed the different windmills and gardens, it was beautiful. They had a great video about the area and how the windmills helped with the water. We got to go in one working mill and it had lots of photos and was set up inside with period furniture. It was fascinating. There are a couple places to get drinks and snacks too! Our guide was very nice! You don't need to do "photography" to do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Just an amazing attraction. It was one of the best places I have visited in The Netherlands. I recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Excellent city tour. Tania was particularly exhaustive and friendly! She elucidated everything in detail and always added astonishing stories and actualities. You can tell that Tania loves this city and its evolution. We recommend everybody to discover Rotterdam throughout this tour. Bedankt Tania"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was terrific. We had a wonderful time. Tony is an excellent guide, very informative and funny. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The sociological approach of the guide was excellent. An unexpected upgrade to an e- bike was a nice extra. The overview of all different ‘villages’ of Rotterdam. Wonderful city to discover by bike. Thank you Jeroen! A ‘bintang’ amongst the guides.."
* A traveler said: "The private tour with the phone app Questo was great! I really enjoyed visiting the sites and learning the history of the city. I think the trip could've been longer, stretching from Centraal Station all the way to the Euromast. It made the exploration of the city a lot of fun. Most of the clues were understandable and easily solved. A couple were a little difficult, but manageable with some help. I really liked the word puzzles and I think there could've been more puzzles with some of signs around the Cube Homes and bridges. I wish it were longer!! Awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "The guide , Lies, was very knowledgeable and was able to relate the information to us in a very clear and interesting format. She was also very friendly and we very much enjoyed our tour with her and learnt a great deal!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful city and what a lovely views. Maastricht is beautiful and with this tour you’ll be guided through all the cool spots in town. Fun facts and funny time assignments makes this tour complete."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Panorama Mesdag
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813)
- Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp)
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Netherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum)
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort)
- Cauberg Cavern (Gemeentegrot)
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam
- The Hague Museum of Photography (Fotomuseum Den Haag)
- Markthal (Market Hall)
- St. John's Church (Sint Janskerk)
- Royal Delft (Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles)
- SEA LIFE® Scheveningen
- SS Rotterdam
- Kunsthal Rotterdam
- Noordeinde Palace (Paleis Noordeinde)
- Cube Houses (Kubuswoningen)
- Grote Kerk
- Erasmusbrug (Erasmus Bridge)
- Rotterdam Old Harbor (Oude Haven)
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Alsace