The Hague Museum of Photography (Fotomuseum Den Haag)
The Hague Museum of Photography is part of the Kunstmuseum Den Haag and since it is located right next door, a trip to both is especially easy for visitors.
Half a dozen exhibitions are organized every year at The Hague Museum of Photography, so what you’ll see depends on when you go. Exhibitions vary from well-known to unknown photographers and cover a wide range of time, categories and history.
The Hague Museum of Photography is located in what was originally an annex to the Kunstmuseum. (The museum for contemporary art, GEM, is also located in the building.)
- Kunstmuseum Den Haag
- Panorama Mesdag
- Noordeinde Palace (Paleis Noordeinde)
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- Sculptures by the Sea (Museum Beelden aan Zee)
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort)
- SEA LIFE® Scheveningen
- Escher in Het Paleis (Escher in the Palace)
- Inner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813)
- The Hague City Hall (Stadhuis)