Are you interested in?
24 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
44 Tours & Activities
Grand Market Place (Grote Markt van Antwerpen) Tours
30 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointFree Walking Tours of Antwerp, Grote Markt 2, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts in front of the statue on the Grote Markt square. Please, add a note if you would prefer a hotel pick up or a different point to start. The guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point with a red umbrella.
Return DetailsMuseum aan de Stroom, Hanzestedenplaats 1, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours Antwerp
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour "The Dark Side of Antwerp”?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour "The Dark Side of Antwerp”?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour "The Dark Side of Antwerp”?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour "The Dark Side of Antwerp”?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 110143P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntwerpWalking Tours - ZaventemHistorical Tours - ZaventemWalking Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - GhentHistorical Tours - GhentCategory