- Full-day private Burgundy wine tasting tour from Beaune, including lunch
- Visit three wineries along Burgundy’s Grands Crus Wine Road
- Sample up to 20 Premiers Crus and Grands Crus wines
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course lunch at a Burgundy wine estate
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Hop out to stroll the vineyards or admire the views as you journey through the Côte de Beaune region, then make your first stop at a renowned wine estate. After exploring the winery and vineyards, get your first taste of Burgundy wine with an expert-led tasting of vintage wines.
Depending on the day, your next stop will be at a family-run estate in the Côte de Beaune or Côte de Nuits region, where you’ll be treated to a Grands Crus lunch. Tuck into a delicious 3-course meal of local cuisine, paired with fine Burgundy Premier Cru and Grand Cru classed wines and regional cheeses. After lunch, take time to explore the winery and visit the wine cellar for a tasting of vintage wines.
In the afternoon, continue through the Côte de Nuits appellations, and discover the wines of Vosne-Romanée, Gevrey-Chambertin, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Chambolle-Musigny and Morey-Saint-Denis. Stop for one final tasting, to sample the world-renowned Burgundy reds in a private wine cellar, where you’ll get chance to try wines from estates not open to the public and discover little-known local gems that can only be found in the region.
Finally, after a leisurely day of fine food and wine, and samples of up to 20 different wines (including 10 Grand Cru wines), return to Beaune, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Authentica Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff