1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Château De Pommard , 15 Rue Marey Monge, 21630 Pommard, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
15 Rue Marey Monge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIVANT WINES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Exceptional Tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Exceptional Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Exceptional Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
The Exceptional Tasting
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeBeauneFood Tours - BurgundyWine Tastings - BurgundyCategory