Are you interested in?
London Eye Tours
204 Tours & Activities
2 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture Classes
44 Tours & Activities
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
15 Hours of English Lessons
Free group leader package for every 15 paying customers
All Fees and Taxes
7 night accommodation in English host families
Weekly travelcards for London
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our for the best hygiene practice.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
4/11/2020 - 11/4/2021
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourope UK
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during English Culture, Science, Sports, One Week English Language Course in London?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during English Culture, Science, Sports, One Week English Language Course in London?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during English Culture, Science, Sports, One Week English Language Course in London?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during English Culture, Science, Sports, One Week English Language Course in London?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 195542P73
Explore Similar Things to Do
Language Classes Classes & WorkshopsLondonLanguage Classes - HorleyLanguage Classes - Stansted MountfitchetLanguage Classes - CambridgeCategory
St. Martin's Theatre Savoy TheatreSt. James's ParkOld Royal Naval CollegeZSL London ZooQueen's House London Stansted Airport (STN)Fortnum & MasonImperial War Museum (IWM)Cambridge TheatreAdelphi TheatreKensington GardensKidZania LondonTate BritainApsley House (Wellington Museum)Golden Hinde Mansion HousePrince of Wales TheatreFoundling MuseumNovello Theatre