Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy lunch as you sail along River Thames
- A meal freshly prepared onboard
- Sightseeing cruise takes you past London's famous attractions
- Onboard commentary provided
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Settle aboard and drink in your first glimpses of London’s skyline from the Thames River. Then, have your camera at the ready as your boat slips its moorings and sets out on its journey up and down this famous river.
Snap photos of top London sights such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, and hear fascinating facts about their history from the informative onboard commentary. Watch, too, for other legendary landmarks, including the immense dome of St Paul’s Cathedral, the instantly recognizable Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
As you cruise, feast on a delicious, 3-course lunch of classic dishes, all freshly prepared by a team of talented, onboard chefs. See the Itinerary for a sample menu. Savor each course as you drink in the passing sights and enjoyable river setting.
After around 1.5 hours on the water, your cruise experience concludes when your boat docks back at the original start pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Dress code is smart casual - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bateaux London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You can also go outside to the front for even better views." See review