Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
1 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
3 Tours & Activities
Arts & Design
2 Tours & Activities
2 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointInternational Bomber Command Centre, Canwick Avenue B1131, Lincoln LN4 2HQ England
3/17/2020 - 10/27/2021
|Tuesday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
International Bomber Command Centre, Canwick Ave, Lincoln LN4 2HQ, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY International Bomber Command Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during A Story of Discovery, Education and Remembrance?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during A Story of Discovery, Education and Remembrance?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Story of Discovery, Education and Remembrance?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 220440P1